funniest moments in the garden

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by intermiplants, Sep 14, 2007.

1. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    we all have em.. mine would have to be this summer when next door started cutting my grass and i just watched in amazement.. two days later he was out watering my garden this went on most nights for about two weeks. then one night he knocked on and asked what i was doing i said im watching telly he said well ive got your beer ready are you comin round.i had not asked for a beer but not one to argue i missed the end of coro st and went and had a beer
    its was only when his wife said his bloody memory
    is getting terrible he keeps mowing and watering your garden and forgets about his own. i could have died!!!! oh well so now i cut there grass for them and water it all the time and keep it in trim. and i always take him a beer. whos the daft one now [​IMG]

2. accidentalgardener

accidentalgardener Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    [​IMG] Intermiplants,

Classic, truly i kid you not.

My funniest moment has to be when we had that storm with the high winds, blew 10 of the fence panels down. Hubby had put them back so i thought oh thats ok, then one day i heard a loud noise, i went outside to see what had happened only to find another one had gone and one of my dogs was busy ****ping on my neighbours garden :eek: I took the four of em indoors and crept over the boundary ninja style very quietly with a poo bag to retreive the evidence. I thought i had got away with it i really did......

Then said neighbour knocked on the door with a cheesy grin and handed me her mobile phone....which she had used to video the whole thing! :D

3. mackem

mackem Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
  4. accidentalgardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Mackem,

Got some gnashers there, slightly donkey style don't you think - rein 'em in :D [​IMG]

5. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    You guys :D

Strangely I haven't got any one 'funny' moment as Bob and I are frequently messing around in the garden whether it's me smacking his bottom with a cane (trousers on people!)or play fighting ninja style with the clothes prop! :D

God help the new neighbours they will think they have moved next to a couple of loons! :confused:
    Helen.xxx.

6. accidentalgardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Helen,

Can i pop round to watch :D

My funny moments always seem to occurr when i don't want to be seen :rolleyes: or arise out of my sheer ineptitude

7. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Course you can Paula just bring a bottle or two and I promise not to hit anyone with it! [​IMG] Helen.xxx.

8. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    how much would we pay to see helen smacking bobs a..e with a cane and doin a bit of ninja with the prop.. please helen put it on you tube.

" THE YORKSHIRE BRAVEHEART"

9. mackem

mackem Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    "With teeth like this i can peel an orange through a letterbox i'll have you know." :D

10. cattwoman25

cattwoman25 Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    intermiplants thats a stunner
    :D :D

mines not as good as yours but had me laughin all day

here goes next doors are in there late 70's chatty , nice and very prim and proper

only having a small back lawn i had a thing about water sprinklers and decided to buy a new one..............

�£1.50 from asda with 10 differant ways to sprinkle one of them thats a spike with load of bits and bobs on the side to change the sprinkle so i puts it in the middle of the lawn shouts to hubby in the kitchen at the front of the bungalow right turn it on !!!!!!!!!

he turns it on well to my horror it was no way made for a small lawn it did'nt even touch my lawn but did my neighbours really well and my neighbour ! she had been sat on the patio reading the paper she stood up screaming dripping wet and her line of washing was soaked i could of died [​IMG]

needless to say i shouts to hubby GOD TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF QUICK typical male comes outside without turning it off saying whats wrong :mad:
    and see's our poor neighbour dripping !

luckly she found it funny

11. accidentalgardener

Ratings:
    +1
    [/quote]Course you can Paula just bring a bottle or two and I promise not to hit anyone with it! [​IMG] Helen.xxx. [/QB][/quote]

12. accidentalgardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Ooer dunno what i did there [​IMG]

Helen,

I'm on my way wiv 6 bottles of Cava Demi Sec and some lager for Bob :D

13. accidentalgardener

Ratings:
    +1
    "With teeth like this i can peel an orange through a letterbox i'll have you know." :D </font>[/quote]Oh what a sight that brings to mind :D

14. accidentalgardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Cattwoman,

That is so funny [​IMG] what a way to break the ice tho :D

15. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    cattwoman [​IMG] thats a belter!!
    but are you sure hubby didnt know? bet he did
    theres no way i would av turned it off either
    maybe turn it up .. just for a few seconds.ps av to go now next doors knockin on hope its beer or a sandwich .. only jokin shuldnt laf he knows i love him really spent two hours helping them look for keys before he had hidden them in microwave [​IMG] [​IMG]