hallo all

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by lapod, Jun 20, 2011.

1. lapod

lapod Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I havent been here for a while and the size of my garden has now diminished as I moved to sheltered accommodation I have a small patch and a patio so thinking of ways to grow vertically to cram more in.

I would be very obliged if anyone could tell me how I transfer my photos to a thread that was something that defeated me before - Happy gardening all - Its sunny to day in north of northern Ireland. And with such a small patch my weeding is done in minutes.

2. pamsdish

pamsdish Total Gardener

Retired
    "Black Country Wench" in Margam,Port Talbot,Wales
    Ratings:
    +4,445
    Hallo Lapod
    Welcome to "Gardeners Corner" I am sure you will get many helpful ideas here .

There is a useful section at the bottom of the sections page on how to do most things on here, also there is a search button at the top of the page ,if you type in a question it will show all previous postings on that subject.

3. kyleleonard

kyleleonard Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +950
    When I upload pictures, I go to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and take the link which is 'Direct links for Layouts' and then I click on the following on this forum >

[​IMG]

and type the link into the box.

& welcome back :dbgrtmb:

4. daitheplant

daitheplant Total Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +2,881