Hello All

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Pear Drop, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Pear Drop

Pear Drop Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I would like to introduce myself, but must make it clear from day one, that I know nothing about gardening so cannot help anyone. So to begin with I'll be looking for help and advice from anyone and everyone.
    I've never had a garden before, but now have one acre. It's fabulous. I wonder how I could have lived for 21years plus v.a.t. and only just discovered gardening!
    I look forward to learning from you...

2. bettyblue

bettyblue Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hiya Pear Drop - You lucky thing, a whole acre to play with! welcome to GC, i'm sure it will be of use to you. Don't worry, my knowledge is very limited, but there are real geniuses (geniii?!?) on here to help. Enjoy!

3. Blackthorn

Blackthorn Gardener

Ratings:
    +4
    Hello there Pear Drop and welcome to GC. With one acre of garden you will have plenty to get on with. If it is already planted you will have fun identifying what you have, which will take at least a year as each season has it's different show of plants, and many plants will now be dormant. The Identification Area in this forum will help you with anything you are not sure about.
    Good luck and enjoy your garden.

4. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi and welcome to GC Pear Drop have fun and youll get loads of advice on here but dont ask me cos i am a questions girl and i dont have any answers

Welcome again and enjoy [​IMG]

5. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    welcome Pear Drop,see you have a sense of humour which will make you fit in with the other barking females :D :D :eek: [​IMG]

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    welcome pear drop enjoy just ignore that remark from macleaf anyway hes only joking he luvs us girls :D [​IMG]

7. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    with my heart Rosa :D :D [​IMG]

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    see pear drop isnt macleaf a sweetie

macleaf :D :D [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]