1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Archan Ghosh, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Archan Ghosh

Archan Ghosh Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    Hello everyone, I am Archan from Surrey. I moved into a property in Dec 17 which has a decent sized garden. It was not well looked after though by the previous owners. After sorting out the garden I have somehow developed a keen interest in gardening. I am actually looking forward to now plan some landscaping with my wife to give the garden some character.
    Since we are newbies in gardening I will probably be asking a lot of simple questions but ehh thats how you learn right?

• Like Like x 2
    • Loki

Loki Total Gardener

Ratings:
      +4,092
      :sign0016:
      Nice to hear you're enjoying your new garden and home :)
      Ask away, lots of brilliant advice to be had here :dbgrtmb:

• Like Like x 1
      • Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
        +52,489
        Welcome to Gardeners Corner Archan. :) There's a lot of knowledge amongst our gardening friends here and we're all willing to help you and your wife along the way. Good luck with your garden plans. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
        • Ned

Ned Evaporated

Prime Minister
          Ratings:
          +5,404
          Welcome to the forum @Archan Ghosh - Can you post some photos of your garden for us to have a look at :please:

• Like Like x 1
          • Gail_68

Gail_68 Guest

Ratings:
            +0
            Hello @Archan Ghosh :sign0016: to GC and nice to have you with us and now taking a good interest in gardening.

Fire away with questions on the forum as we have very knowledgeable members in many aspects of gardening :)