Hello From Fife

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Davetommo, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Davetommo

Davetommo Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Everyone,
    Just a quick line to say hello and hope you all are well and your gardens growing great.
    I live in a small village in Fife and have a small garden which we grow vegetables in 2 raised beds, greenhouse and shrubs and flowers.
    To be honest I really don't know how we do it!!! It must be a Tardis!!
    Would love an allotment but not an option in our area!
    Currently growing carrots, potatoes, beetroot, leeks, red onions, garlic, green beans, cabbage, broccolli, tomatoes, courgettes, cucumbers, sweet peppers, chillis, lettuce and rubarb. As my raised beds are not big I get just a few of the many but it gives me enjoyment watching the fruits of my labours grow and ultimately tasting them.
    Just back from holiday to find my first successful courgette is ready so today we will be enjoying this.
    Happy growing.
    Dave:lollol:

2. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    Hi Dave & [​IMG].. It sounds like you are a happy person with a happy garden up there in Fife..! :thumb: There are plenty of members with small gardens & raised beds on here so you are in good company.. Have a look around & I look forward to seeing you around the forum.. :thumb:

3. Daisies

Daisies Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +2,686
    Hi Dave - enjoy the vegs!

[​IMG]