Hello! please help a poor quisqualis!

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by enthusiastic novice, Apr 22, 2010.

1. enthusiastic novice

enthusiastic novice Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I am new to the world of forums as well as gardening, so please excuse any bad etiquette.( ..dont know my threads from my posts or is it the same?) So...I am a beginner to gardening, but I am enthusiastic and love to learn, but i have an urgent problem.. I have been given a quisqualis and need to know how to tend for said tropical beauty..it's not looking too good in my portable greenhouse and it's shedding leaves...I'm afraid it might be dying!!!......how do I care for this plant in this still frosty weather?........please advise.:help:

2. daitheplant

daitheplant Total Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +2,881
    Good evening and welcome to the site.:thumb: Are you nice and warm, and snug in your house? Because your plant would love to be.:D:D GET IT INDOORS NOW.:gnthb::gnthb::gnthb::D

3. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
  4. enthusiastic novice

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for your reply. . Iv'e removed it indoors! I'm afraid it's lost lots of its leaves,
    so I hope it will rally round, and grow successfully in this climate. As a novice, any tips would be greatly appreciated.

5. enthusiastic novice

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for your reply. . Iv'e removed it indoors! I'm afraid it's lost lots of its leaves,
    so I hope it will rally round, and grow successfully in this climate. As a novice, any tips would be greatly appreciated.