Help! Did I imagine it?

Discussion in 'Photography Talk' started by kryssy, Jun 23, 2007.

1. kryssy

kryssy Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I have to admit, this forum is mahoosive and I tend to get lost most of the time, but I'm sure I have seen a place where members play around with their photographs using various software and submit them for other members' comments - warts and all. I've tried several times to find it again but it remains hidden somewhere.

Someone please tell me - did I imagine it?

2. kryssy

kryssy Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello Bob and thank you for replying to me - I did get lost again!

The thread you refer to is the competition which I did actually enter this month - rather foolishly I think! But, I still cannot find the other thread. I'm SURE it was within this forum somewhere. It wasn't a competition at all. Just members who tweaked their photos in unsual ways with their software and put them on the thread.

I must have been dreaming.......... nothing unusual.

Thank you for taking the trouble to help me though Bob.

Kryssy

3. miraflores

miraflores Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +2,389
  4. Dorsetmike

Dorsetmike Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I just followed that link and most of th epics have gone, replaced with the little red X in a box, so a new thread might be an idea.
    Where to start it? In Photography, Members galleries or where?

5. kryssy

kryssy Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I KNEW I'd seen it. Well done Miraflores for finding it. There are still some great pics on there. It would be good if it kept going - not just for me but for those who have contributed in the past. They could teach us newbies a thing or two. Do you think I could start a new thread and just see if it will carry on? If so, where is the best place do you think? I've no pictures to put on so far but someone could get it regenerated. The thread was still being posted on earlier this year.

6. miraflores

miraflores Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +2,389
    hi kryssy,
    I would imagine that the member hobbies section would be appropriate..what do the others think?