Help identify a garden of plants! Please :-)

Discussion in 'Identification Area' started by funkyhed, Jun 14, 2010.

1. funkyhed

funkyhed Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

This is a bit of a funny one. Basically we have moved out of our rented property, however when we moved in the garden was a bit messy and I pulled everything out with the intention of re-planting new plants. We moved out sooner than expected and did not get chance to do it. This resulted in us having to leave the garden as it was (grass square with a soil border).

We are having a bit of trouble with the letting agency now as they want it back as it was and the only photo they had was of a few months before we moved it (See attached photo). I wanted to put the garden back how it was but they want a professional gardener in to do it and I'm scared of what they are going to charge!

They do not know what plants were in the garden but say there was a clematis and fir tree. I want to find out the prices of the plants myself so I have an idea but I really haven't a clue on any of them!

I would really really appreciate some of youand looking at the picture and telling me what the garden has in it, also if anyone has any idea on how much it would cost to turn a garden with a soil border back into one with the plants in the pic. The garden ends after the white bench at the back and the large tree is in the neighbours garden. Also there is a fence to the left side and on the other side is again the neighbours...I know it's not a very good pic but it's all they and us have, just some estimates would be brill!

Many thanks!

Joe

2. Melinda

Melinda Gardener

Ratings:
    +437
    You removed all the shrubs and plants from a rented garden?!
    :D :D Sorry, but genuine mega LOLS!

But why?! LOL! :D

I see some golden euonymous (maybe ?) on the left a couple of choisya on the right.