Hope it's ok to ask about a business?

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by silu, Jun 5, 2015.

1. silu

silu gardening easy...hmmm

Ratings:
    +8,083
    I have been looking to source various plants which are slightly more unusual than the run of the mill. While looking on the net I have found a nursery in Northern Ireland which stocks many of the plants I am after. The name of the nursery is Ballyrobert Cottage and Nursery. I could well be spending a fair few bob and slightly worried as to their quality of plants. I seldom buy plants over the net as like to see what I am buying but don't live anywhere near the nursery. Does anybody have any knowledge of the nursery?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Beckie76

Beckie76 Total Gardener

Ratings:
      +8,435
      I personally think it's good to ask about a business, I sorry I can't help with this one but I hope someone else can :dbgrtmb:. Good luck & please let us know how you get on :dbgrtmb:

• bonbonholly

bonbonholly Gardener

Ratings:
      +61
      Hi, ordered from them on the well known auction site. Delivery was quick and plants well packed. I have planted some of them straight into the borders and others have been repotted because I ordered too many plants, got carried away. I need a bigger garden. lol. Everything is looking good. Vee

• Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Useful Useful x 1