Im a sentimental berk is anyone else ?

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by spudbristol, Sep 3, 2008.

1. spudbristol

spudbristol Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Has anyone on here got a sentimental attatchment to something odd? i bought this back tonight [​IMG] paid 31 quid fer it an all cos it belonged to me gramps an me an him spent hours modifying an repairing it once :D so anyone else got an odd attatchment to something a little odd ?

2. spudbristol

spudbristol Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    u sure its broke ? u ever had it looked at ? what make is it

3. spudbristol

spudbristol Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    In what way is it though ? what model ? ;)

4. Pro Gard

Pro Gard Gardener

Ratings:
    +6
    Ive kept my FS85, the first machine I bought when I went self employed, it still works as well as when I bought it too. Never gets used now though!!

Regret selling my old chainsaw, similar sentimental reasons..... it would have been usefull to me now with an atom auger on. My huskys are too powerfull.

5. spudbristol

spudbristol Gardener

Ratings:
    +1

i got 5 of me own that were me gramps so i dont need another ;) u ever thought about going detecting urself ? the screw part aint to bad a problem an there might be a lose wire there are people that can fix em u know as long as its not to old

6. spudbristol

spudbristol Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Oh an i forgot to say i sold it fer 30 to a friend about 5 years ago but he wouldnt sell it back to me for what he paid :mad: so he ebayed it i bid 31 got it so now hes got to pay the ebay fees to :rolleyes: ohh an i paid him in change :Dlol

7. JWK

JWK Gardener Staff Member

Ratings:
    +48,979
    I've still got the moped me brother bought secondhand in about 1962 to mess about on, its all in bits in the garden shed - he doesn't know I saved it when we left the farm (in the 70s) - one day I'll do it up as a surprise ... maybe.

8. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Mrs Walnut like to keep hold of her for sentimental reasons.:D

9. plantlife

plantlife Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    :D That's payback for ya! :thumb:

10. Shobhna

Shobhna Gardener

Ratings:
    +8
    I have my Dad's walking stick. it is the only thing on my Dad's that I have and Mum gave it to me so if there is anything I hold on to for sentimental reasons, that is it.
    I also have a photo of my Dad and Mum, taken when they were both in their very very early twenties. I cherish that too.

I also hold on to that space in my heart for my three cats that are now in kitty-heaven.....and again for sentimental reasons, I have not allowed myself to have any more cats because I have a feeling that I might be betraying my love for my three cats by allowing another cat to have space in my heart..... silly as that sounds.

11. plantlife

plantlife Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Keep the collar of my old pup on the small gravestone we put up at the bottom of the garden for him. Looks really nice in with all the colourful flowers down there.