Jamies Got Talent

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by rosa, May 2, 2009.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    wow just seen last act on britains got talent jamie from cardiff what a voice, he brought tears to my eyes what an incredible voice he had, truly outstanding

2. Canucksintheuk

Canucksintheuk Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Was that the guy who suffered with stage fright? It's the first time I've ever watched the show - and if we're talking about the same guy - yes, he was truly amazing. When his voice came out.....I was truly moved. It was obvious what an emotional performance it was for him too - he lived his dream with that one!

3. Jazmine

Jazmine happy laydee

Retired-got my bus pass and loving it!
    Ratings:
    +705
    I LOVE this programme :yho:

I think they have some super talent on this year and I thought the Welsh chap with stage fright was truly amazing. He sang with such emotion and he seemed to be sweetly unaware of his talent.

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    he had stage fright but did very well he sang bring him home from the musical les miserables hes second favourite to win over his rival susan boyle.
    wish him every success he deserves it, i think its great to have ordinary working class people making it as great singers in our country, well done jamie

5. pip

pip Gardener

Ratings:
    +226
    I agree that he is talented and should do well but it must be said that the welsh valleys are full of big voices and many more are waiting to be discovered.

6. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Rosa,have you got a link you can put up please as I don't watch the programme so never saw it.Mr Kandy saw the article about Susan Boyle on the news so managed to find it for me...:thmb:

7. Lyn

Lyn Gardener

Industrial carpet machinist
    Ratings:
    +77
    He was great.
    How sad was it.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1KHRf02ups"]YouTube - Jamie Pugh - Singer - Britains Got Talent 2009 Ep 4 (Full Version)[/nomedia]