kodak digital

Discussion in 'Computer Corner' started by rosa, Sep 7, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    I had a kodak digital stolen in thailand not go into detail just want to know something.
    I have the kodak digital easy share printer dock could i still use it with my new sony cyber-shot digital camera Dsc-w30.does any member know about this sort of thing.

2. FANCY

FANCY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    nooooooooooooo ROSA

rosa have you changed to wanadoo broadband?

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    think i will put it in the wanted section as it is going to be no good to me now its a shame really fancy, iff anyone has a kodak digital that hasnt got one of these i will sent it to them, it might aswell get used.

4. FANCY

FANCY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    you poor thing, hope its soon sorted [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    fancy havnt changed yet and its also depends if tiscali will give me the mac no. as i have just been with them 6 months, hubby said iff i wait until he is back from off-shore we will sort it out then 2 weeks time. [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Liz

Liz Gardener

Ratings:
    +65
    If they can't give you a decent service, they are breaking their contract surely so they ought to let you change. If they could see the bad publicity they're getting they might be more helpful!

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi liz, jazz has called them and the indian guy reckons its not them she said if its not you who is it, he couldnt answer her.
    I,ve sent another e-mail this morning telling them there is nothing wrong with my new computers and told them i have had a computer technician in and he has said tiscali have got me on a time switch and said i am not getting the service broadband anytime that i am paying for, honestly liz its like banging your head off a brick wall [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I left here before 3 times i have been logged out of tiscali, then i got nothing and had to switch my pc off then back on to log back in.

8. FANCY

FANCY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    ROSA CHANGE THE indian GUY THEN , I think he is fobbing you off,

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    well you cant because there call centres are in india and their main office is in scotland talked even to the supervisor got very little good response from her, went mad with her at the finish she told me to call another number i told her that as a supervisor she can get it sorted and she said she couldnt do nothing what sort of company is tiscali just passing the buck from one to the other and getting nowwere. so iff the call centres and the supervisor cant do a thing what do you do, think i will threaten them with the press yes i,ll go to the papers. tiscali are advertising on tv 8 mbs you cant even get it.

10. FANCY

FANCY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    rosa tell them to get stuffed.since we've been on wanadoo broadband its been super. because of my business I had to change.the same with my web site. the first guy who set it up were ok then he got greedy and wanted 4 times the amount I pay now so I told him to get stuffed in no uncertain terms. so do it ROSA DONT STAND FOR IT.

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi fancy great news called tiscali to cancel my broadband and they are letting me go, the guy said he was very sorry and my mac code will be sent by e-mail within 5 working days then it is valid for 30 days so have plenty of time to get it sorted, told him i didnt call to argue and he was ok maybe iff i had argued with him he could of got funny and made me stay another 6 months.

12. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
  13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    great isnt it macleaf, i reckon they are recieving a lot of complaints they are getting a bad name not very good.

14. FANCY

FANCY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    HI ROSA nobody can force you to do anything, remember you are the customer and you can tell them where to get off.because we are women they think they can walk all over us but this is wher you say to them 'I will take my custom elsewhere'then they soon change their tune.glad to hear you cancelled it. [​IMG]

15. FANCY

FANCY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I HAVE BEEN POPPING IN AND OUT OF GC.SO BUSY WITH CAKES AND ANOTHER SITE. we are also going away sat. and back sun. night. guess what visit steam engines near manchester. garden center attached to it.