kodak v1253 advice

Discussion in 'Photography Talk' started by rosa, Jan 29, 2008.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    just bought the new kodak v1253 today and was wondering iff anyone knew about charging it up, it has a lithuim rechargeable battery but the charger seem to have to connect to the camera to charge the battery up.
    How long do these take to charge these digital cameras.
    I put the battery in the camera and connected the charger cant see no charging light on it.when i switch the camera on its working but as soon as i dis connect the wire from the side of the camera the camera wont switch on.
    there is also a charger and connector to charge from the pc.
    any help would be appreciated.

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    just had another look and i only put the battery in the wrong way silly me its charging now, this is some camera cant wait to start taking pics its very similar to the panasonic lumix

3. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,630
    Hi Rosa glad its okay now If you need anymore info try www.kodak.com [​IMG]

4. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa,sounds like you have a good camera there.My little one is a Kodak EasyShare and I find it fits into my pocket and handbag just nicely.Mine is two years old now so you have the latest model. :cool:

I do love using my Fugi though especially now I am learning about more of the settings. [​IMG]

I hope you have many happy hours using it :D

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    thanks woo it took a bit of fuguring out now with 3 cameras on the go thats more to learn :D :D

kandy its a lovely camera small enough to go in my handbag and its great to have 12 megapixels thats more than my big fuji, cant wait to get out and take some pics, it is charged up now much quicker than my other two,
    the guy in pc world said its the latest and i got it at a great price.
    The picture is much bigger than my sony, it is HD video/pictures, face detection is on it.

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    this is the new camera.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa,Your screen is massive :eek: :D The screen on my Fugi is large but not as big as that.For some reason I imagined it to be the silver colour [​IMG]

It looks like you are going to have a great time with it.You just need some lovely snow now [​IMG] :D

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi kandy, when i saw it in pc world it had everything i was looking for large screen and the 12 megapixels.
    they have it in other colours but i got it in the black, i was looking at the panasonic lumix for �£130 but it didnt have the megapixels this kodak has and they didnt have it in 10 megapixels.
    yes all i need is some lovely fluffy snow and i can get out and see what it takes.

9. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    hi rosa that is a massive screen and a good looking camera, happy snapping with it. if you want lovely snow pics you will have to come up here, we have loads of it :eek: :D

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi pat,with a bit of luck the snow might work its way down the coast to mine, lets hope so, i wouldnt dare drive to yours in that snow.
    pleased you like the camera.