1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Lawnsmith

Discussion in 'Lawns' started by iam007, May 2, 2014.

1. iam007

iam007 Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Has anyone bought products/equipment from the lawnsmith co uk website?
    (sorry, being a noob I can't post the actual URL!)

I can't find a single review or 'trust' score for them anywhere, so am a bit conscious of using them.

Thanks.

2. murpheus

murpheus Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +9
    Hi iam007.

I bought Lawnsmith Extra Long lawn feed a couple of months ago. Have to say, love how green the lawns have gone and here's a piccy for good measure. Also bought those lawn spikes you tie over your shoes, again, no problem. http://www.lawnsmith.co.uk/ Back garden on Lawnsmith extra-long.jpg

3. iam007

iam007 Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks @murpheus, they seem to have decent stuff on there and the advice/videos etc seem very good too... I was tempted to get some of the same feed as you; but I won't use a site until I trust it and I can't find anything that shows me that it's ok to use!

4. Spider!

Spider! Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    Hi iam007

I have bought from Lawnsmith in the last week or so - excellent service, goods received just a couple of days after ordering, plus they sent a couple of email advices during the process so I could track it from ordering to in transit.

S