Longest Day

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by pamsdish, May 25, 2013.

1. pamsdish

pamsdish Total Gardener

Retired
    "Black Country Wench" in Margam,Port Talbot,Wales
    Ratings:
    +4,445
    Just put the light on, central heating chugging away and just realised, it`s LESS than 4 weeks to the longest day, will we ever get a decent spell of warm weather this year..:sad: :th scifD36:

2. noisette47

noisette47 Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +15,335
    I sympathise, Pam. Our minimum temp tonight is forecast as 3C:hate-shocked: which, after a week of rain, hail, thunder and lightning is just too much! There are suicidal farmers queueing up to jump in lakes all over the place, but at least the energy Companies will be happy. And there's no watering to do:dancy: It'll be like 1976...snow in the first week of June and then a long, hot summer...

3. pamsdish

pamsdish Total Gardener

Retired
    "Black Country Wench" in Margam,Port Talbot,Wales
    Ratings:
    +4,445
    Here in Wales, renowned for rain, we have been really dry, even when it rains it`s very little,that`s why I watered as everything drooping.:dunno:

4. Freddy

Freddy Miserable git, well known for it

Retired - yay!
    Ratings:
    +12,517
    Oh, I thought this was about the Normandy Landings:redface::snork: Hard to believe that the days will soon be getting shorter, with all this 'stuff' still waiting to be planted out. Are we going to be cheated yet again? Nah, it'll be fine:dbgrtmb: (please!)

5. Lorea

Lorea Wine drinker

English teacher
    Ratings:
    +1,363
    It's the same here Noisette. A minimum of 3ºC was forecast for us on Saturday night, and we had a considerable frost - it took me a while to break the ice on the birdbath. Yet another week of grey, wet, stormy weather is forecast, with maximums of 14/15ºC. In the twenty years I've lived here I've seen some pretty extreme and erratic weather, but never, never do I remember such a long spell of consistent cold at this time of year. :gaah: