Lovely Cat Story

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Louise D, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Louise D

Louise D Head Gardener

Medical.
    Ratings:
    +502
    • Like Like x 3
    • ARMANDII

ARMANDII Low Flying Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
      +100,844
      Mmmmmmmmm, Louise, you know how I :love30::love30::love30: you and how I respect you [out of fear:mute::heehee:] but I'm not so sure that this is a "sweet" story:scratch::D

I have two cats, as you know, and I do love the furry, feline pair, but there's no way I would leave them my estate if I was a Millionaire. All those Lawyers and Trustees are going to a Field Day in Heaven managing the Cats inheritance. They'll be asking the cats if they mind being charged a $£1.000 an hour for managing the estate and is it alright if they buy a fleet of Bentleys for their safe transport.:D:heehee

At best there are a lot of life saving/changing Charities out there that might find the money useful, while leaving arrangements for the welfare of the cats. At worst it could have gone on a Charity just for Cats. So sorry I don't think it's a "sweet" story and the only ones who will be looking like cats who ate the cream will the the Lawyers and Trustee.:(

• Like Like x 1
      • Aesculus

Aesculus Bureaucrat 34 (Admin)

Cashier
        Ratings:
        +1,337
        It is pretty sweet considering the cat was a stray and also the money isn't the cats if you look it has to be left to a person so the cat will will probably go to some kind of animal charity/association :dbgrtmb:

• ARMANDII

ARMANDII Low Flying Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
        +100,844
        And I am sure it will be the "much loved" pet of a Lawyer or Trustee, Aesculus!!! I'm sure there would be plenty of volunteers from Gardeners Corner who would love to volunteer to look after the cat for the rest of it's natural life!:heehee::heehee::kittykiss::cheers:

• Like Like x 1
        • Aesculus

Aesculus Bureaucrat 34 (Admin)

Cashier
          Ratings:
          +1,337