meet my dawgs

Discussion in 'Pets Corner' started by dandilion, May 9, 2008.

1. dandilion

dandilion Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [ulr=htp://www.ukhippy.com/forums/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=382&referrerid=2576][​IMG][/url]

meet my dawgs anie is the bearded lady,a most beloved rescue and very very faithful girl,and odin aka bod coz hes a very odd bod is the saffy x..
    love em both to bits and cant imagin life without them but ya know they are a royal pain in the butt when im trying to get a halfway decent garden what with pooping and digging and chewing up stuff all over the place:):):)

2. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Gardener

Ratings:
    +6
    They look a right pair of loveable rascals Dandy!

3. borrowers

borrowers Gardener

Ratings:
    +48
    Hi Jo,

I've just been catching up with 'you' cos it takes me awhile you know:D

Anyway, i think your dogs look like right little tearaways. You can see it in their eyes - 'come on' they're saying;)

Don't know how you're going to cope with the garden what with the kids, dogs etc:eek:

Wouldn't panic too much though, at least at the moment everyone can use it (alright maybe 'use it' isn't very good as far as the dogs are concerned):D

Can't offer much advice Jo, cos only been on here a year (yes i know i ought to have learned something by now!) & only have a small garden. I wish you every success. Please keep the photo's coming & like as has been said, you will get lots of very good advice on here.

Sorry to go off topic abit on the pets thread.

Cheers