MESSAGES OF HOPE FOR MADELEINE

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Gogs, May 14, 2007.

1. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    I'm sure you will all join me in sending positive vibes to this little girl's family right now;
    The pure hell they will going through & the thought of the evil people involved is unimaginable.
    Let us all hope & pray for her safe return.

2. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,457
  3. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,157
    Our thoughts and hearts are definitely with the family.

When we were out yesterday, t'other half said he found himself looking at every small girl and the people they were with, wondering, and I know exactly how he felt.

This is not a common occurrence in this country.

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    do hope this little girl returns back to her family as soon as possible, my heart goes out to them [​IMG]

5. marge

marge Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Lovely idea Gogs. I hope and pray for Madeleines safe return - her parents are so brave xx

6. Kedi-Gato

Kedi-Gato Gardener

Ratings:
    +35
    I am with you in this with all my heart. I know what the parents are going through.

Almost 2 years ago our youngest grandson was almost kidnapped while he was with us on holiday in Turkey. Fortunately, I saw what was happening just at the very last moment and I ran after him and these evil people and caught them. I still go all weak and tears well up when I think of it as it was really only a matter of about 10 seconds and I wouldn't have known where to start looking and we'd never have seen him again.

We were fortunate and I hope and pray that Madeleines parents have the same luck too and get their little girl back.

Please God.

7. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,665
    My Thoughts and Prayers are with Madeleine's Parents In this Time of their Anxiety and Stress,
    May God give them the strength and Courage To get them through this Traumatic time Until Madeleine
    Returns. [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. cajary

cajary Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Too painful to contemplate. I think everyone's thoughts are with the parents and the little innocent one.

9. T

T Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Some years ago we lost our 6 year old son so we have a little idea of what the Mc cann family are going through. And on hearing the news tonight that somebody from Holland have contacted the Police regarding where that poor child is I can only pray for the family's strengh through this terrible time. I know that all the good people on this forum in there own way will either pray, wish or hope for them. Please pray for her safe return

10. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Thankyou for bringing this up to date T,this was the latest news,hope & pray there's a positive outcome.

"Portuguese police are searching an area of deserted scrubland near where four-year-old Madeleine McCann was snatched, after a tip-off to a Dutch newspaper."

11. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
  12. Sam1974x

Sam1974x Gardener

Ratings:
    +17
    Police in Malta reportedly tightened security at the island's airport after two tourists claimed they may have spotted Madeleine.

The newspaper In-Nazzjon reported on Thursday that the police received two reports of a blonde girl who looked just like the four-year-old in Valletta last Saturday. Officers conducted a search, the paper said.

Every day I read Sky News in the morning when im having my cuppa .... every day I hope that they have found her alive and well.

As the days and weeks go on, I cant begin to imagine how her parents are coping.

13. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
  14. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :( I find all this very very sad & distressing, I can't imagine how they feel, but there is one nagging question, that has not been answered as far as I am concerned.... Why were those children left alone??????????????? Yards away?????? Someone popping back????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :( I am sorry but I fail to understand how anyone could do that anywhere,,, in this day & age... KG's story being a very good example.... :confused: Everybody I have spoken to all ask that same question......

15. dancing queen

dancing queen Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes Marley i have to agree but i suppose people think it will never happen to them , its just something you read in the newspaper that happens to somebody else . Can`t imagine what the family are going through

My grandaughter has just gone home after being with us for two weeks , the house is so empty and i`m feeling down , she`s ten . I feel so guilty to feel this way because i know i`ll see her again at xmas .
    My thoughts are with Madeleine and her family xx