Michael Jackson Memorial

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by rosa, Jul 7, 2009.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    heres michael jacksons memorial 1958 - 2009 pics i took off television so some are not too great thought it would be nice to get the pics to keep.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
  3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
  4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
  5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
  6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
  7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
  8. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa,Thanks for putting up the photo's:thumb:

There was a programme on BBC2 at six so I got a tape and have the whole lot recorded on tape.Quiet moving and I am glad that I have always enjoyed his music and his dance moves and it was nice to hear that he had the record as the only pop artist to have given so much money to charities around the world:gnthb:

I thought though that his brothers looked Mafia members with their sun glasses on:D

RIP Michael Jackson. You brought so much pleasure to Millions of people all around the globe and you broke down many barriers between black and white:luv::)

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi kandy thanks, not the best pics as they were taken off the TV last night, pleased you got it all taped will be nice to keep, it was nice to hear what he has done all these years with charities around the world, his music and singing was the best these past 40 years he dedicated his whole life to music and helping others less fortunate.
    RIP Micheal your music will live on forever

10. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Lets face it Rosa,everyone on the planet has heard of Micheal Jackson,even the ones who have no access to his music.I just hope they let him rest in peace now though.What is nice as well there is footage on the net now showing him enjoying his kids birthday parties etc,so we have a little insight into his world:)

As there was only two years difference in our ages I felt like I had grown up with his music,although I was always a big fan of David Cassidy:luv: Donny Osmond:luv: David Essex:luv:,Dollar:luv:,Wizard etc,but never quiet got into Bruce Springstein.:D Now I am showing my age:D:old:

And I still can't do the Moonwalk,it must be a blonde thing:D

PS Mr K is only five years older than me but never really saw anything in MJ's music.He much preferrs Mungo Jerry and Whistling Jack Smith:rotfl:

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    kandy i quite agree with you hes a legend, i never in a million years ever thought he was a bad person lets hope those people that pulled him down eat their words and let him rest in peace.
    well same as you i grew up with michaels music and i loved diana ross, dionne warwick just loved motown music it was my favourite of all time.
    mind i never tried the moon walk left it to michael he did it best