Molly's Mayhem !

Discussion in 'Pets Corner' started by HarryS, May 17, 2014.

1. HarryS

HarryS Eternally Optimistic Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +16,249
    Well its not really mayhem . I have been putting my cactus Dahlias out each day to harden them off. Each one was fully labelled with type colour and size , so I could have the big uns at the back and small ones in the front and have a nice colour mix.
    I came home yesterday afternoon to find a little pile of chewed plant labels in the middle of the lawn. Each carefully taken one by one from my Dahlia pots by Molly our cocker ! So I don't have a clue which is which now :scratch: To compound this heinous crime Molly had also taken to our pebble pool and dug up all the electrics - these are now buried again and covered with a large piece of slate ! Still love her bones though. :smile: :doggieshmooze:

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Lolimac

Lolimac Guest

Ratings:
      +0
      The little tinker,but what can you do:) Molly obviously prefers the more random approach to planting:doggieshmooze:
      Years ago when my first pup was tiny a friend brought her cocker pup round to play,She was called Molly too...My dog would carefully step round all the plants where as Molly ran round so excited and would bite the flower heads off while still on the run then take a flying leap straight into the pond:doh:...it was great to see her having so much fun even though it was at my expense:)

• Funny Funny x 4
      • Like Like x 2
      • honeybunny

honeybunny Head Gardener

Ratings:
        +1,915
        Snoop sat his big hairy bum on my tray of seedling t'other day :doh:nuff said :heehee:

• Like Like x 1