More advice needed!!!

Discussion in 'Edible Gardening' started by cm_851, May 23, 2012.

1. cm_851

cm_851 Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

Thanks to previous advice my courgettes are picking up niceley and looking good.
    However I have a couple of issues with my tomato's and pepper plants.

Firstly my pepper plants look healthy but are tiny. They were grown from see and sown around March/April. they are still only a couple of inches tall with a few leaves. They do look healthy but compared to last year are very slow in growth.

Secondly my Tomato's (also fairly slow in growth) have white patches on some of the leaves and the edges are starting to die out. I thought this may be mildew or even sun scorch but as we have had so little sun i didn't think it could be this.

Any ideas???? I am hoping with warmer weather expected growth will pick up and these issues will go but being a very in-experience gardener any help is gratefully received.

Thanks

Carl

Attached Files:

2. Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +53,889
    Sorry, I don't know anything about peppers. it does look like sun scorch on your tomatoes though. Have you watered them before or when the sun has been on them? The drops of water will act like a magnifying glass and burn the leaves.