MORE HELP NEEDED

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by davemachin, Mar 17, 2005.

?

Where does the mass of a tree come from?

Poll closed Sep 12, 2008.
  1. Out of the ground

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Out of thin air

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. From the sun's energy according to E=MCsquared

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. From the garden centre

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. From somewhere else

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. davemachin

davemachin Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I work in an old peoples home on the Nottingham Derbyshire border and need help to make alterations to the garden to make it more manageable.
    There is nothing too strenuous and I think half a dozen people for one day will do the job.
    Tea, coffee, buscuits, and lunch will be provided and a couple of drinks at the pub across the road at the end of the day will be on me. Date to be arranged (Saturday or Sunday) hopefully before the end of April.
    Please let me know if you could possibly help.
    Thanks,
    Dave
    [email protected]

2. Bayleaf

Bayleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Dave

I attend a Horticultural college in Notts, I could spread the word via our internal email, if you'd like. + If you need help with planning etc. let me know.

Cheers

Bayleaf

3. clueless1

clueless1 member... yep, that's what I am:)

Ratings:
    +19,597
    Hi Dave

Is it expertise you're after or just as many hands as you can muster? If it is the latter I will help if I can. I know my profile says I'm on the North East coast (that's the location of my little plot of land) but I spend much of my time in Sheffield, so only about 20 or so miles from where you describe.