MY ALLOTMENTS WEEK : 10 UPDATE

Discussion in 'Allotments Discussion' started by PLOTTY, Mar 9, 2008.

1. PLOTTY

PLOTTY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all, just to let you know that I've posted my latest update from my allotments here in Stourbridge, it's been a busy week again with the seed sowing beginning in earnest, regards Steve.

http://www.myallotments.com

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Steve as usual your vegetables and soil look fantastic.Nice chatting to you last night though at times I struggle to keep up :D

Hope you didn't have too many problems with this terrible weather up at your allotment.

Best Wishes,Kandy

PS Hope you have put up Daniels rate of pay for pricking out so he can pay for the greenhouse glass he broke [​IMG] :D

3. PLOTTY

PLOTTY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Kandy, it was nice to have you on my Live Chat, it is quite nice to have a little chit chat amongst fellow gardener's. No I haven't put up Daniel's pocket money rate and I certainly won't be giving him that idea either. yes I hope that nobody suffers with the strong winds that we have been having and are going to get tomorrow by the sounds of it, regards Steve.

4. timecharger

timecharger Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks as ever Steve. I reckon I'll follow your lead and get my parsnip seeds in as well, then.