MY ALLOTMENTS WEEK : 12 UPDATE

Discussion in 'Allotments Discussion' started by PLOTTY, Mar 23, 2008.

1. PLOTTY

PLOTTY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Happy Easter all, just to let you know that I've posted my latest update from my allotments which I hope you enjoy, enjoy the rest of your Bank Holiday regards Steve.

http://www.myallotments.com

2. Kathy3

Kathy3 Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    looking great Plotty,what a lot of work,you must be quite dedicated,I do enjoy your updates,shows me roughly what my seedlings should be doing :rolleyes: I am getting there

3. timecharger

timecharger Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Well said, Kathy - that sums up exactly how I feel about Steve's site. Extremely helpful as always - unfortunately your seedlings are a few weeks ahead of mine, but hopefully they'll catch up soon enough...

4. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Another excellent update Steve.It looks like you are having the same problem as the rest of us,struggling to find room for all the seedlings. [​IMG]

Hopefully we shall get some warmer weather soon so that we can all get down to the allotment a bit more. [​IMG]

Good Luck with the Ground Force work and hope you have a good week all round [​IMG]

5. PLOTTY

PLOTTY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you all for your comments, I'm glad that you like my efforts of sharing life here on my plots, the weather isn't as good as I hoped for doing the Grounforce work Kandy but I will get there eventually, regards Steve.

6. high kype

high kype Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    plotty wish i was as dedicated as you

mary [​IMG]

7. cauliflower ears

cauliflower ears Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Steve, I presume your brassica cage is a permanent structure - how do you get round the problem of crop rotation and the fact that you shouldn't grow brassica's in the same place 2 years running. We have a very bad pigeon problem in fact it seems to be the only bird around these parts having seemingly ousted all the usual garden regulars.