My Allotments Wk23 Update

Discussion in 'Allotments Discussion' started by PLOTTY, Jun 11, 2008.

1. PLOTTY

PLOTTY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all, it's been a busy time at the allotments as I'm sure it has been for you all during the last week, I have just posted my latest update of my progress which I hope you will enjoy, regards Steve.

http://www.myallotments.com

2. Flinty

Flinty Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    Steve

Your allotments look so immaculate, I can't imagine any insect pests daring to intrude on them. It's quite reassuring for ordinary gardeners like me to know that you get them as well. Shame about all the PC bureaucracy associated with your open day - it must be quite a disincentive.

3. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Steve great update again,though at one point I couldn't see some of your photo'ws lower down,just boxes with a cross in them but it looks like the machine has sorted it out.:thumb:

A lot of your plants are further on than mine so you may have struck lucky with the warmer weather before we did.:)

I know what you are saying,I think PC goes a bit too far at times.We never had all this health and safety stuff when I was growing up and me and all my friends got through to adulthood unscathed:rolleyes:

Good luck with the Allotment open day and I hope you have plenty of sunshine and visitors:D