my new kitten

Discussion in 'Pets Corner' started by FANCY, Aug 21, 2007.

1. FANCY

FANCY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I lost my British blue cat in July on our allotment.We are all very upset over this. A week later I got this little beauty now 4 mths old. TAMMY
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    fancy shes a little gem, bonny little girl, sorry to hear you losing your other cat.

3. lindie

lindie Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there, sorry to hear about you losing your cat. I am a volunteer for Petsearch UK. Have you tried registering it missing. Its free.
    Loughborough 01530 260443
    Market Harborough 01858 431 930
    Narborough 01162 841902
    Leicester 01162 402280
    Lutterworth 01455 202 352

Your new kitten is a sweety
    Best wishes
    Linda

4. Kedi-Gato

Kedi-Gato Gardener

Ratings:
    +35
    FANCY, what a beautiful little darling Tammy is.

Your Colin will keep his own special place in your heart and Tammy will find her own special spot too. xx

5. roders

roders Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +7,097
    [​IMG] aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

6. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Wonderful,can see the mischief in her eyes.x

7. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,168
    Oh, FANCY, what a poppet and a half. So Tommy is Tammy, huh? :D Absolutely beautiful markings and although she won't take the place of Colin, she fills a gap and makes her own space within your hearts. [​IMG]

T'other half was SERIOUSLY tempted to bring one home from Spain this weekend. She was at a bar we went to ... her mother was chained up (YES ???!!!) in a caged area with a small dog also chained and a German Shepherd chained outside them. The babe was perhaps 5-6 weeks old and looked like a Van ... pure white with pale ginger ears ... actually mother also looked like a Van. It was heartbreaking, them all trying to get to us and the babe just sitting there staring. Aaaggghhh!

Anyway, looking forward to seeing more pics of Tammy ... just love that ring on the tail! [​IMG]

8. Floydgreg

Floydgreg Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Fancy, what a real little cutie Tammy is. Have to agree with Gogs completely-How mischievous is that face??! ââ?¬Ë?Shoelaces? Me? Never!!ââ?¬â?¢ [​IMG]

9. FANCY

FANCY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you all i think I needed that. its not been a very good year for us and losing Colin the British blue was heartbreaking.

When we went to pick up the kitten they told us it was a boy so hubby named it Tommy, then I paid a visit to the vets and they told me it is a girl, so hubby said we will call it Tammy. Yes she is very mischievous and is into everything.
    she thinks my legs is a scratch post. Follows me round the house like a dog. hates the hoover and sits and watches the washing in the washing machine go round. we cant help but laughing.

10. FANCY

FANCY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Lindie, I did all I could to report colin missing also contacted Pet finders.

Thank you Lindie

11. accidentalgardener

accidentalgardener Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
  12. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    My heart goes out to you with the loss of beautiful Colin I only hope some one has taken a shine to him and he is living it up somewhere nice.

Years ago our little blue boy Merling died having an operation at the vets I was so heartbroken I told my husband if we didn't get another cat the same very day I would never have another ever!
    We got Tiger the same day and just like Tammy she was a lovely light ginger tabby we were lucky to have her for company for 9 years until she died last Christmas....this time we really are not having another cat it's too heartbreaking to loose them. :(

Tammy really is a sweetheart and I'm sure she will bring lots of fun and mischief into your life!
    Helen.xxx.

13. Diziblonde

Diziblonde Gardener

Ratings:
    +0