New camera

Discussion in 'Photography Talk' started by Rhyleysgranny, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Rhyleysgranny

Rhyleysgranny Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
  2. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,663
    Hi Rhyleysgranny Lovely camera,but i would wait awhile until the Price comes down:)

3. Rhyleysgranny

Rhyleysgranny Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    I have seen pics from both cameras. I read as many reviews as I could and there wasn't a lot as it's so new.I saw the arguments raging about the Panasonic and this but I liked the leica. I read your very wise reply Woo (thank you) and went and thought about it. I read it again and went off and thought about it. That was enough thinking for one day so I've ordered it. You know what they say about a fool and his money :hehe: My camera didn't do very well at my son's wedding and I thought it was time for a new one. I'll let you know how I get on with it. I've also bought a book on digital photography. I have never used a camera with full manual capability and this one has it. The joys of digital photography............you can see what you have done immediately.

4. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,663
    Good morning Rhyleysgranny you have done exactly what I would I would have done, :hehe:I wish you many happy hours of digital photography and look forward to seeing your photos:thmb::)