1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

New To Gardening

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by DeckerZ, Jan 15, 2017.

1. DeckerZ

DeckerZ Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Guys,

I am new to gardening. Lived in the city all my life and never had one so no experience. I have started to grow some potatoes, cauliflower and carrots last year and plan on potatoes and carrots this year. They grew best last year, cauliflower were destroyed by insects.

I guess I am interested in gardening and just browsing to see what people are doing in their gardens. Hopefully pick up a few tips and tricks for the garden.

2. Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +52,600
    Welcome to Gardeners Corner DeckerZ. It's quiet here on GC during the winter months but over the coming weeks as the new season starts there will be plenty going on. Enjoy your garden and don't be afraid to ask questions along the way, we're all here to give each other a helping hand. :)

3. daitheplant

daitheplant Total Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +2,881
    Good evening DeckerZ and welcome to the site.

4. Anthony Rogers

Anthony Rogers Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi DeckerZ,

:sign0016:

Welcome to Gardeners Corner :)

Ask anything you want and someone will be able to answer you. Remember we all started out knowing nothing ( some of us have actually learnt something to :roflol: )