old member back

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by jazz, Feb 1, 2007.

1. jazz

jazz Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone Jazz is back after nearly 3 months that is how long it has taken for my previous server to take their marker from my phone line. I have already had a good laugh at some of the pictures all you clever members have put on GC I will now need a refresher course since being away so long but luckily I have a great friend in Rosa Jazz

:D :D :D

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi jazz, welcome back to gc after all this time.
    :D [​IMG]

3. jazz

jazz Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for your welcome back Rosa It is going to take a long time for me to go through all the work you have put on GC but it is excellent See you Jazz [​IMG] [​IMG] :D [​IMG]

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    yes 3 month is a long time you have a lot of catching up to do with everyones posts :D [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. jazz

jazz Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello and welcome to all the new members I am sure you are going to enjoy being with GC In the time I have been away I have missed it Good Luck to all Jazz [​IMG] :D [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi Jazz,a big welcome back to you girl!!!!!

7. marge

marge Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
  8. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,156
    Ola Jazz. I've already said hello to you but I'll join in here to say a big welcome back, hope you had a super holiday season and that 2007 will be good to you! [​IMG]

9. Blackthorn

Blackthorn Gardener

Ratings:
    +4
    A big welcome back home to you jazz [​IMG]

10. jazz

jazz Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you all for you kind remarks The holiday would have been great LOL unfortunately I took pneumonia and landed in hospital. However my daughter and I are going to Spain on Sunday just for a short break and hopefully I will be alright. The doctors reckon that all germs are picked up on the aeroplanes. Jazz :( :D ;) [​IMG]

11. jazz

jazz Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello Kandyfloss thank you for your e-mail it is very kind of you to take the time to contact me I don't know how to do e-mails via the webmaster I will need to ask Rosa how its done. Anyway thank you again. I had an awful time getting tuned into GC tonight it would not accept my password. It's probably me as I am computer ignorant Jazz :D :confused:

12. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
  13. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,663
    A warm Welcome back jazz.

14. jazz

jazz Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    All you folks are great and it is nice to be greeted back. Kandyfloss I read your e-mail and I will have to do a print out to do as you instructed. I really do not know whether I have done the right thing when I filled out my profile I will need to get some help with it as I tried to e-mail webmaster and it was sent back apparently you cannot do that but I did not know anyway Kandyfloss I do appreciate you advice thank you Jazz :confused: :confused: :confused: