Many of you are aware that I moved house just over a year ago, a year and five days if I'm being picky. I spent the first six months completely furnishing our bungalow as all husband Pete and I had moved in with were numerous filled boxes, two sun loungers and another two empty boxes for tables. I have just this last week finished furnishing with the hanging of three pairs of curtains. During the course of all this I tried to start work on the gardens having created a flower bed but had to abandon them apart from mowing the lawns. Back inside again, having had an electrician in, I had to re-board and plaster the areas where he had moved sockets, switches and put up new light fittings. Towards the end of September we discovered that we needed a new central heating system. We had it replaced in a snowy and cold January this year and now have a new oil combination boiler and radiators. With the old hot water cylinder, pipework and pumps now gone from my linen cupboard, my time was again taken away from the garden while I refurbished it. More instalments to follow in due course.