photobucket problem

Discussion in 'Computer Corner' started by rosa, Jan 20, 2007.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    signed into my album and went to copy and send pics and nothing just would not come up, has anyone any ideas why this is happening.

2. Daisies

Daisies Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +2,686
    There's been a lot of problems with the connections on account of the bad weather. This morning, the only one of my forums I could get signed into was this one. Give it time. EVerything's in chaos just now.

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    thanks michaelmasdaisy never thought of the bad weather its been ok here yesterday but this morning the weather is really bad wind is picking up quite nasty out there. we are supposed to be getting snow here by monday.

4. Daisies

Daisies Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +2,686
    Aren't we just! I went out and stocked up the larder yesterday (especially the cat food!!!) so I can hunker down and hibernate! This will be one winter when I shan't be in a plethora of nerves over having to drive to work on snow laden roads! One good thing about retirement, I suppose!

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    i,m supposed to be going out later was going to walk up to whitley bay centre but this wind its blowing a hooligan out there, will almost certainly get knocked over, may get a taxi, meeting friends as hubby has had to drive to grimsby for a meeting for a job to start monday, catching up with him later when he gets back.
    yes i guess your pleased that you dont have to go out being retired its certainly got its advantages.

6. boygardener

boygardener Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi
    Try later or tommorrow.Are internet wasn't connecting right.Must be bad weather.

Kind regards boygardener

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    Hi boygardener it still isnt working so i logged into image-shack and uploaded what i wanted straight away. solved that problem easy enough but with photobucket it must be the weather as you were saying, I e-mailed photobucket earlier about this problem havnt heard back from them.

8. Daisies

Daisies Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +2,686
    In my experience that's a waste of time! But my PB has been working fine today though our telephones were off for about 6 hours yesterday. I went out shopping!!

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    just had an e-mail from photobucket, they say the way i clicked onto them to copy has changed.
    apparently now you have to click on the left hand side and drag until a blue colour goes over it then copy, havnt tried it yet and i dont know why they have changed it and not letting us know about the change, has anyone else noticed this.

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    me again- just logged into photobucket and did what they told me to do and it hasnt worked so i went back to image-shack.got the line across the writing and it hasnt dragged over to gc.

11. Fran

Fran Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Rosa just do what you did before on photobucket. They have created a shortcut, but you don't have to use it. I still use the same method, still works.

12. Daisies

Daisies Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +2,686
    Yes, I just tried it - clicked on the tag, it went blue (got selected) and a yellow 'copied' flag appeared alongside.