photobucket

Discussion in 'Photography Talk' started by Kathy3, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Kathy3

Kathy3 Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    can someone please help high kype
    todelete allpics from photo bucket? thanks kathy3

2. kryssy

kryssy Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Kathy
    This may help High Kype.
    If they ââ?¬Å?view allââ?¬Â on their Photobucket site and scroll down to the bottom and click ââ?¬Å?select/unselect allââ?¬Â each photo will be checked in their little box.
    Then press ââ?¬Å?Delete Selectedââ?¬Â and after confirmation all will be gone.
    Is H.K. sure they want to delete all? They can just click on each individual box under the photos they want deleted if not.

Hope this helps and will you pass this on or shall I email H.K.?

3. Palustris

Palustris Total Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +3,061
    Ok Go to your Photobucket account as per usual. Open the Album containing the pics you wish to delete. If not all the pics show up on one screen then select View All. (It is just down the page on the right under where it says Slide Shows)
    Scroll down the page to the bottom. There is a little box with the words Select/Unselect all. Put the mouse cursor in the box and click. A tick should appear. Below that will then appear some options The first one is Delete Selected. Click on it.A warning box will appear. If you want to go ahead then Click on OK. A Box will appear saying Files Deleted. Then Click on MY Album. The album is still there, but is now empty. Just behind it is a Bin. click on that and it will Delete the Album itself. OK?
    You have to delete the pics from an album first remember.

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    just a word of advice kathy3 iff you delete all pics from photobucket any pics that you have in gc will also delete, thought i would just let you be aware of this

5. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Now you tell me Rosa :rolleyes: I am up to 1,000 pictures in PB so Mr Kandy said delete some,so I did and now all I have in some of my cloud thread are those silly boxes with crosses in them,so Mr Kandy had a go at deleting some of them so now I have photos missing in my flower thread as well.I am right cheesed off with it I can tell you.. grrrrr

6. Kathy3

Kathy3 Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    thanks everyone we managed,
    someone was using her pc,
    same old story :D

7. Palustris

Palustris Total Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +3,061
    If you Click on Account Options on the Home page of PB, it will tell you how much room you have taken up with your pictures. Now I have at present over 1600 on there. So unless your pictures are massive, or you have lots of Videos saved, you should be able to fit a lot more than 1,000 on before you start to run out of space. My 1600 or so is only 13 per cent of the total I am allowed. Like 15,000 images!

8. Dorsetmike

Dorsetmike Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    If you have reached your limit on Photobucket there is nothing to stop you registering with one of the other free hosting sites. You can leave the pics you have on PB.

I can recommend freeshare

terms click here

or Gigafiles

click here

For galleries where you can upload a lot of pics to which you can post a URL, rather than hot link the pics into a thread here

click here

then Fotopic is good and easy

see here

9. Daisies

Daisies Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +2,686
    I have three accounts on PB. All you need is another email addy but you can make them by the dozen on Hotmail or Googlemail! And just add a single character to your name and Robert's a very close relative

(bob's yer uncle!)

10. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    [​IMG] Yes I have 3 of them MD & as you say very easy with google. Plus one with Imagecave..... [​IMG]

11. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree with rosa because i did it and if you have a look in some of my posts you will find that they are mixed up so i would not recommend deleting any of them.

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    just seen this post, when you get to 1,000 on photobucket, open up sub albums you will get free think its to 4 or 5 thousand, then after that you will have to start paying iff you want to stay with pb think its only around �£12 per year

13. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa,I have looked at my account and cannot find anything that says open sub album.It says that there are sub albums to edit,but not to open a new one.I tried opening a new account,but it says there is already an account using our emaill address(us}.Mr Kandy says he doesn't know how to set up a new email address,but I think he is fibbing just because he wants to watch Lord Of The Rings film :( :mad: so I can't get my holiday photos onto PB :rolleyes:

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi kandy its were you upload your pictures it should say open up a sub album then you name it, then its like opening another page next to your photos you had already uploaded, you dont open a account, you dont open a new one.

15. Kedi-Gato

Kedi-Gato Gardener

Ratings:
    +35
    Hi Kandy and welcome back.

It's exactly as rosa says. I have 5 open, but use mainly just the one at the moment.