Picture posting issue

Discussion in 'Site Feedback/Bugs' started by Sheal, May 21, 2012.

1. Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +53,889
    I've made four attempts to post two pictures on a thread. Three times the pictures didn't show at all so I deleted and started again. On the fourth attempt after my post being accepted, the pictures were delayed in showing up. I received a reply immediately from another member, so he must have been able to see them before me. Any ideas please?

Also, while I'm here, I've still got a 'stretched' site. Ziggy tried to sort this for me but couldn't. The post reply box is right at the bottom of my screen at the moment and I can't scroll it up. When I post pictures they are 'squashed' and I can't see the full image.

2. Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Sheal,

Just had a look at all your deleted posts & each one was showing the pics fine, albeit in different formats.

We are seeing them ok, so there must be a pigeon sat on the line before it gets back to you I guess?

Still don't know what to do about your stretched site, as it looks normal from here:what:

3. Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +53,889
    Thanks Ziggy. I'd loaded the same each time, I really don't know what's going on. I'll see what happens the next time I use pictures.

Would the fact I have a 17in. screen make a difference. In fact, thinking back this altered after my son did a computer clean-up. Can't be that surely? :scratch:

4. Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    That would be an Ecumenical Matter.

If in doubt, copy your post on the right click thinger & then just refresh the page to see if its loaded before trying again.

5. Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +53,889
    Okay thanks. I'll see what happens. :dbgrtmb:

6. Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    In ideal world, i'd buy you a new laptop:blue thumb:

7. Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +53,889
    Ahhhh, your so sweet Ziggy, that's a lovely thing to say. :wub2:

Mines not two years old, so it shouldn't be giving up the ghost just yet! :)

8. RichardRobins

RichardRobins Guest

Ratings:
    +0