1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Plant Swaps - Looking for small perennials/alpines/sedums!

Discussion in 'Swaps/Freebies' started by George2017, Jan 31, 2017.

1. George2017

George2017 Apprentice Gardener

gardener
    Ratings:
    +4
    Hi guys -

Obvious by the title, but I was just looking around to see if anyone had any plants they would like to swap by post with me. Particularly Alpines or stonecrops (and I'm forever looking for new sedum types!). I recently started a small garden nursery endeavour and would really like to get some new specimens for the next season without breaking my already limited budget too much. Preferably id like to do some swaps as soon as possible so I can begin with propagation now. If anyone is interested or has any spares or extra plants, then please let me know with the type of plant you have stated in a reply and what plants you are interested in (I have various ranges). Thank you all. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Purple Streaks

Purple Streaks Gardener

Ratings:
      +716
      I have an alpine plant ,I think it is a stonecrop the leaves are like jelly beans .turn red in the summer months