Quail's Wanted !

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by DoggyWalkers, Sep 10, 2011.

1. DoggyWalkers

DoggyWalkers Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi ,

i am after chinese painted quails , giant quails any quails , i have 3 and i absolute love them , they will be coming to a goood home any price offered or accepted maximum 3.00 *PRESTON AREA* Pick up or deliver within 5 mile please ?(pay 2.00 petrol)

Great thankyou :rolleyespink::rolleyespink::rolleyespink:

2. Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +53,889
    Hi DoggyWalkers,
    Try looking up your local Cage or Foreign Bird Society, they may be able to help. Failing that, there used to be a magazine called Cage and Aviary Birds that you can by from a newsagent, I think it still exists. There will be adverts in that. :)

3. clueless1

clueless1 member... yep, that's what I am:)

Ratings:
    +19,596
    I know nothing at all about quails, but you can most livestock from your local proper farmer's auction. I'm not talking about 'farmers markets', look in your local ad mag or google for agricultural auction and you should find where your nearest one is.

The nearest one to me is at Thirsk, but there's a bigger one at York. I've never been to the York one, but I've been to the Thirsk one. Last time I was there they had everything small house plants to mature fruit trees, chicks to randy bulls, and little tools to things like these...

http://www.bigtractorpower.com/agco4wdhistory.htm

4. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342