rip off

Discussion in 'Retailer Feedback' started by sandymac, Dec 19, 2017.

1. sandymac

sandymac Super Gardener

engineer
    Ratings:
    +910
    I ordered some items from Elixir garden supplies, the parcel arrived badly damaged, unfortunately I was out so it was left with a neighbour, when I lifted it granules' were pouring out. when I opened the box the seaweed meal tub was badly damaged and when I collected the remaining meal around 40% was missing. Despite phone calls and sending photo's three times, they are now just ignoring me be warned if buying from these people.
    Learned my lesson
    Regards Sandy

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Scrungee

Scrungee Well known for it

Ratings:
      +28,996
      Is that elixirgardens, the ebay seller? If so contact ebay for a refund and free return label.

If it's Elixir Gardens, the Amazon seller, get in touch with Amazon, but if not dispatched by them they may not be able to help, although be sure to quickly leave a one star review on Amazon detailing what happened and their subsequent lack of response.

Then go on Truspilot Elixirgardensupplies is rated "Poor" with 4.7 / 10 on Trustpilot and leave a negative review there to go with all the others.

They also get rubbish reviews on facebook Elixir Garden Supplies

• Like Like x 2
      • Informative Informative x 1
        Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
      • HarryS

HarryS Eternally Optimistic Gardener

Retired
        Ratings:
        +16,246
        Elixir don't seem to have a glowing record on Trustpilot :snorky: I don't know how mail order companies survive with ratings like that . I would not touch them with the proverbial barge pole.

• Like Like x 2
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • sandymac

sandymac Super Gardener

engineer
          Ratings:
          +910
          Thanks Scrungee that is the company I have done as you suggested. I should have done more research before buying from them

• Gail_68

Gail_68 Guest

Ratings:
            +0
            @sandymac, If it's with Amazon as Scrungee suggested, if I have an issue which is rare I always find live chat with them is great for sorting issues out :)

• sandymac

sandymac Super Gardener

engineer
            Ratings:
            +910
            hi Gail Unfortunately I bought direct from their web site, it done now, it's not worth getting bothered over, I will just do my bit and make everyone aware of Elixir on every forum I am on. if I had done some research it would have been different they seem to do it regularly, one person is chasing them for hundreds of pounds.
            Regards Alex

• Gail_68

Gail_68 Guest

Ratings:
              +0
              @sandymac, Hi Alex, glad it's sorted but if others are still chasing well it just goes to show how they treat customers and the things they're sending out.:)