Rosas Walk

Discussion in 'Members Gallery' started by rosa, May 12, 2009.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    here is pics taken this morning, went to cullercoats and tynemouth pics of rosa enjoying herself on the beach and got this german shepherd enjoying himself in a pool on tynemouth beach, it was a bit blustery and cold out there and noticed loads of foam on tynemouth beach never seen this before

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
  3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
  4. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,807
    Hi Rosa Lovely Photos and Great surroundings,goodness me Little Rosa looks like she Is really enjoying her self and The German Shepherd Could be Gypsy,s Twin.:thumb::)

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    thanks woo you know that is excactly what i thought when i saw that german shepherd how much he looked like gypsy, rosa had a great time, she sipped that foam on the beach she didnt like it hehe

6. Jazmine

Jazmine happy laydee

Retired-got my bus pass and loving it!
    Ratings:
    +705
    Hi Rosa, they are lovely photos and Rosa looks like she is smiling!! :)

It looks a little chilly there, it's always windy on the coast here in the East.

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi jazmine thanks pleased you like pics, we get good days here and bad days with the wind on the coast, the day before it was lovely.iff we had perfect weather here on the north east it would be lovely

8. capney

capney Head Gardener

Retired and glad of it.
    Ratings:
    +1,320
    Thanks for sharing your trip out. Looks like a good time was had by all.
    Brings back memories of an empty beach at Margate after the family christmas dinner. Our large family would all be forced out to the beach to play football!
    robert

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi capney thanks for the comments, yes had a lovely walk apart from the weather changing didnt stop all the dog walkers been on tynemouth beach, had a chat with a few of them and all the dogs got on very well

10. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa, lovely photo's especially of Rosa and the Shepherd:thmb: and she does look like she is smiling :D

Can I make a suggestion if that is ok with you,that next time you go down to the coast have a go at taking some of the photos in Black and White and see what they look like.I do this quiet often taking one in colour and then one in B&W to see which one looks the best.:thmb:

Thanks for sharing them with us:thumb::)

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi kandy thanks for the comments, i didnt know i could use my camera in black and white mode will have to look by the time i organise my camera i would miss good shots, missed an excellent shot a big fluffy dog was on top of the rock it would of been a great pic but by the time i got camera out the dog jumped off never mind.

12. lollipop

lollipop Gardener

Ratings:
    +24
    You really are just fabulous at this picture taking stuff aren't you Linda. Excellent pictures-another member who should have their artwork on its own and celebrated thread.

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    thanks ever so much lollipop, find a lot of my threads go missing, ive got my own website and forum that way i keep all my photography and water colours together

14. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa what camera are you using for your colour images?Here are a couple of photo's of when we called in at Brightlingsea last week.One in colour and the other in B&W....Hope you don't mind me adding them to your thread.I will delete them if you want me to:) I took the same one in B&W as that would have been the colour of the photo's in old books of the place,but then again they could have been done in sepia tones....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi kandy im using my kodak v1253 easy share and i have my fuji finepix S9600 but havnt used this camera for ages, i dont mind the pics of yours in here lovely pics by the way