sd cards

Discussion in 'Photography Talk' started by glenw, Apr 26, 2008.

1. glenw

glenw Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    for people that use these cards in their cameras and are happy to shop online, 7dayshop.com hqve 1gb cards from £2.99 and 2gb cards from £4.49. plus postage obviously.(£3.95 per order). I have used 7dayshop without any problems but I know a few people on here have had poor service from them in the past. Just thought i'd let you all know, it seems a very cheap price for anyone needing more memory cards!!

2. pete

pete Growing a bit of this and a bit of that....

Retired
    Ratings:
    +91,982
    I've always had a good service from them Glen.
    Tend to upload my pics to the computer all the time so I find just the one 1GB card is all I need.

3. glenw

glenw Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I have quite a few cards for when i'm on holiday. I use 1 card per day, that way if I happen to wipe the card accidentally or if i'm unlucky enough to have my camera nicked, I don't loose all my photo's.

I also carry a spare card with me on the of chance I fill that days card up!!!

I leave all the other cards at the hotel, campervan etc and just hope they don't get nicked from there!

I have a cheap credit card wallet that my better half has altered to carry the cards in, rather than the cases they come in, it protects them but means I can easily store enough cards for 3 weeks away.

4. pete

pete Growing a bit of this and a bit of that....

Retired
    Ratings:
    +91,982
    :D:DThree weeks,... blimey.:D

5. glenw

glenw Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I never get away for that long, but if I did I know I can store enough cards!!:D:D

6. JarBax

JarBax Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    That's a great price!

I recently bought my first 2 GB card, and managed to fit our entire week away in Paris (including some short videos). Thought I was being canny - hadn't thought about losing the lot if I lost the card!