1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Solved Searching for a Plant Hunter

Discussion in 'Identification Area' started by The Buddleja Garden, May 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Buddleja Garden

The Buddleja Garden Gardener

Grower
    Ratings:
    +211
    I'm looking to identify a plant hunter to gain more information on one of their collections.

The initials are TM and they would have visited Chile and Argentina in the last decade or two. Specifically, the plant is Buddleja globosa TM2954.

I've tried the Alpine Garden Society and it's not one they are familiar with.

2. Clare G

Clare G Super Gardener

Ratings:
    +1,731
  3. ARMANDII

ARMANDII Low Flying Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +100,836
    I'm sorry but Gardeners Corner does not allow personal information to be sought after, for any reason, on the Open Forum under the Data Protection Act which is now being strengthened with fines to those who do without the permission of the person involved. I have therefore locked off this thread.:dunno:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.