1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Seedaholic's Seeds

Discussion in 'Retailer Feedback' started by Bilbo675, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Bilbo675

Bilbo675 Total Gardener

Gardener & Plant Sales
    Ratings:
    +6,654
    Just recieved my order from Seedaholic Seeds and I am very, very impressed, ample packaging and each seed packet is attached to a full colour information leaflet which gives you extensive germination and cultivation techniques and interestingly information about the plants history and origins :)

Highly recommended :dbgrtmb:

20180130_142219.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • ARMANDII

ARMANDII Low Flying Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
      +100,836
      I agree, Bilbo, they give a very good service and quality seeds:thumbsup::snorky:

• Like Like x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • HarryS

HarryS Eternally Optimistic Gardener

Retired
        Ratings:
        +16,246
        I have used the Seedaholic website for information , vast reference to seeds and germination. Bought from them for a few years , for some reason nothing this year. They are a superb supplier .
        These small seed suppliers like Seedaholic , Premier-Seeds etc , really are competing with the big suppliers. I tend to use them for about 80% of my seed orders :blue thumb:

• Like Like x 1
        • Agree Agree x 1