Strictly Come Dancing

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Val.., Oct 2, 2011.

1. Val..

Val.. Confessed snail lover

Retired
    Ratings:
    +4,951
    Is anyone else watching this? Felt a bit mean but I had to laugh at Nancy Del'Ollio and the tail end of her dress :heehee: I thought first of all it was going to be a comedy routine!! I would watch this though just to see Brucie, I think he is SO comical!!:D

Val

2. gcc3663

gcc3663 Knackered Grandad trying to keep up with a 4yr old

Ratings:
    +1,663
    No - they should hold it in the Big Brother household, based in the Australian Jungle. It would reduce the cost of production.
    One format of cheap tele. fits all.
    That would leave space to hold the Paint Drying Competition thats missing from our screens.:(:(

• Like Like x 1
    • *dim*

*dim* Head Gardener

Ratings:
      +1,593
      I prefer X-factor .... have already placed a fiver on Jade Richards to win .... got good odds (16/1) ....

just makes it a bit more interesting to watch when money is involved

same as the rugby .... have 2 bets .... a tenner on south africa winning the world cup, and a fiver that south africa meets new zealand in the finals

• Madahhlia

Madahhlia Total Gardener

Ratings:
      +3,090
      I love dancing in most forms ( I dance ceroc and Argentine tango) and used to be rivetted by Strictly but can't seem to get involved these days. The format might be a bit samey, it's not as much fun without Arlene (Sexist ageists will be first up against the wall when i finally get the revolution organised) and I don't recognise any of the juvenile c -listers. Of course, Lulu's my favourite.

Also, I seem to be out bell-ringing whenever the show is broadcast. Is that a good enough excuse?

• Val..

Val.. Confessed snail lover

Retired
      Ratings:
      +4,951
      I totally agree with you, TV these days is C R A P!!! but I like to sit down in the evening for at least an hour & half to watch telly and wind down before going to bed and let's face it there isn't much to choose from!!!!:DOH:

Val

• Like Like x 1