1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

T and m feefo reaction email

Discussion in 'Retailer Feedback' started by Matt-tropical, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Matt-tropical

Matt-tropical Gardener

Process operator
    Ratings:
    +121
    5293A969-CC1A-429A-BC89-B85552BD78B2.jpeg 0FE5DF75-1E79-4DE0-959E-546DBFAE5068.png I rarely leave negative feed back when I receive 3rd party review site requests,if I’m not happy I just usually ignore the email. On this occasion I gave t and m a very negative review about some seeds I ordered. Below I’ll post the pics from the site and a pic of what I received showing why I left a negative review. I ordered some echinacea Magnus which appeared a red with a slight dark pink tinge and as you can see from the pics,what I received was a bright pink looking flower. After leaving the feedback I was almost instantly contacted by t and m to inquire about the reason for the feedback. The lady was very polite and said she would look into the problem. Hopefully they will get back to me this week with a response, all in all it’s kind of nice to know that some companies do read the feedback that get and at least try to understand customers disappointments.

2. Doghouse Riley

Doghouse Riley Head Gardener

"Pleasantly unemployed."
    Ratings:
    +4,411
    Having dealt with T&M for many years, I've always found them helpful and have replaced anything which I believed was not "As described," in fact in one instance they replaced an item which was over twenty quid because it didn't perform after twelve months and when that didn't either twelve months later they gave me a refund.

So I'm pretty sure they'll sort it out for you.

With T&M or any supplier I always send a polite e-mail setting out my complaint.

I never give feedback, 'cept on e-Bay.

• Like Like x 1
    • alana

alana Super Gardener

Head Gardener
      Ratings:
      +2,618
      T and M replaced two apple trees which arrived damaged. I planted them anyway and after a slow start they perked up and flourished.

The only complaint I have about T and M is that they take the money as soon as the order is placed and sometimes it is months until the plants arrive. I know to get the best of the varieties it is important to order early but I feel a bit miffed about payment that far in advance.

• Like Like x 1
      • Matt-tropical

Matt-tropical Gardener

Process operator
        Ratings:
        +121
        @alana totally agree about them having the money especially when it’s nearly 8 months till an order is sent out . Having said that works well for me as I would probably forget and overspend on more plants:snorky: