Tipsy Christmas Cake

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by Victoria, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,156
    Once again this year, I've had requests for my Tipsy Christmas Cake recipe so I thought I would share it with you.

1 cup sugar
    1 tsp. baking powder
    1 cup water
    1 tsp. salt
    1 cup brown sugar
    Lemon juice
    4 large eggs
    Nuts
    1 bottle tequila
    2 cups dried fruit

Sample the tequila to check quality. Take a large bowl; check the tequila again to be sure it is of the highest quality. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point, it is best to make sure the tequila is still OK. Try another cup just in case. Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 eegs and add to the bowl and chuck iin the cup of dried fruit. Pick the fruit up off the floor. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit getas stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the tequila to test for tonsisticity. Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something. Check the tequila. Now shift the lemon ice strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven.

Turn the cake tin 360 s and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the window. Finish the tequila and wipe the counter with the cat.

Cherry Mristmas

:xmaskitty:

• Like Like x 5
    • Spruce

Spruce Glad to be back .....

Ratings:
      +12,352
      Very nice now go and listen to my "Carol of the bells" easy to find on non gardening disscusion

it was your post that told me how to do it it will go nice with your cake :dbgrtmb:

Spruce (just humour me)

• Like Like x 2