1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Tree Lupin

Discussion in 'Container Gardening' started by DoubleMM, Feb 23, 2017.

1. DoubleMM

DoubleMM Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +22
    Have a couple of these growing in small pots in a corner of the garden. If I transplant them into pots of a fairly large diameter - would they be OK to stay in there - permanently? Or,do they need to be planted :dunno:in the ground?

2. pete

pete Growing a bit of this and a bit of that....

Retired
    Ratings:
    +85,721
    Probably best in the ground long term, but should be ok for a couple of seasons.

I dont actually think it is considered to be a long lived shrub at the best of times.

3. DoubleMM

DoubleMM Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +22
    Thanks Pete - a bigger pot then for the time being. Unfortunately I have this habit of buying things that I see without considering where on earth I'm going to put them!:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1