Utonagan puppies

Discussion in 'Pets Corner' started by Vince, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Vince

Vince Not so well known for it.

Retired
    Ratings:
    +3,499
    Thought i would share my friends Utonagan dogs breeder website, for any one interested in a utonagan puppy,
    Lyn has a couple of pups left looking for loving new homes.
    and a very rare blue black ink mark, they all have very loving temperaments.
    feel free to have a look round her puppy website.

Lyn is one off the remaining founder breeders, she knows the breed inside-out and interrogates any prospective owner to the 3rd degree, she really cares about this wonderful breed.

"Utonagan" is a native north american term, it means "Spirit of the Wolf"

A word of warning! These dogs are very collectable, we started off with one BUT now have five! :(

They need time and patience, they mature SLOWLY, but they are so much worth it for their "presence"

"This thread was hi-jacked by my other half, not sure this is allowed but given the circumstances, I'll back it up as my own"

http://www.wix.com/utonagan/sulinkindlings

ENJOY

2. redstar

redstar Total Gardener

Domestic Goddess
    Chester County, PA, USA, Plant zone 4 & 5
    Ratings:
    +11,493
    Ahh so cute. new breed to me. I do like large dogs, but not ready yet for a dog.
    It is lots of work and dedication.

3. Vince

Vince Not so well known for it.

Retired
    Ratings:
    +3,499
    So true redstar, this breed are difficult at first but with some Percy Verance an absolute joy to be owned by, Utes pick their owners, strange but true, I never wanted one, Border Collies are my ilk, but when we went to "rescue" Shadow, destined for a friend, she decided I was going to be her human slave, I still am 3 years later :(

I would kill anyone who tried to part us, she's my big hairy monster and I love her to bits :)

• Like Like x 1