Wallace and Grommit

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by dalbuie, Oct 24, 2005.

1. dalbuie

dalbuie Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    I went to see the new Wallace and Grommit film last night, it was very good, has anyone else seen it yet? if not I recomend it. Especially if you are a veggie grower. :D

2. lizzie

lizzie Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been to see it what agreat film [​IMG] what big veggies!If only i could grow mine that big! ;) I think I might need to see it again ;) bacause im sure i missed some bits with laughing.

3. cathysue

cathysue Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    excellent film. Brilliant one liners that fly right over the kiddies heads.

4. dalbuie

dalbuie Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    I agree cathysue, I went with my husband and my youngest son who's 9, I went prepared to not like it but my husband and myself seemed to enjoy it more than my son. You are right about some of the jokes going over his head! [​IMG]

5. Daisies

Daisies Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +2,686
    I'm off to see it!!! [​IMG]

[ 25. October 2005, 11:42 PM: Message edited by: michaelmasdaisy ]

6. petal

petal Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I can highly recommend it too. It had intended being a treat for our grandson but he had a detention at school so was not allowed to go (his Mum's decision). Four of us (all adults) went and we were surprised at how few children were in the audience.
    I've promised my grandson that I'll take him to see Nanny McFee tomorrow evening and his Mummy has relented and she is taking him to see W and G today.

7. Daisies

Daisies Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +2,686
    My favourite W&G film was the one about the sheep with the lady in the wool shop, Wendoline. Always reminded me of "Windowlene"!
    I once went on a conference and the hotel my friend and I stayed in had a lady guest who looked just like her! It was tough, trying to keep a straight face at breakfast....