wandering

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by dalbuie, Nov 16, 2005.

1. dalbuie

dalbuie Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    I was feeling a bit fed up this afternoon so I decided to have a wander round the garden before I knew it I was moving polyanthus,planting bulbs,weeding and generally tidying up. I came inside dirty,cold,and feeling very uplifted.There is nothing better than a wander round the garden to cheer me up :D

2. Fran

Fran Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    I know that feeling well [​IMG] A wander down the garden whilst lovely never stays just at that - and it was perfect gardening weather, cold but nothing a warm sweater and waistcoat couldn't deal with - and my hands too were in the soil. Nothing better - made better still by finding some left tulip bulbs starting to sprout and getting them into the ground.

3. Daisies

Daisies Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +2,686
    I had a wander down my garden too but no time to do anything - but saw heaps and heaps that needed doing! [​IMG]

4. Fran

Fran Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    I knew the feeling three weeks ago Michaelmas Daisy. Now I am luxuriating in early retirement - my garden may even be straight for spring for the first time ever. It is truly amazing to plan things by the weather - rather than cramming the must do's (inside and out) in at the weekend. Now just see whether my adding up confirms I can still afford to visit a garden centre in spring. :eek: