Was this a senior moment ???.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by music, Jan 23, 2012.

1. music

music Memories Are Made Of This.

A Little Bit Of This And A Little Bit Of That.
    Ratings:
    +2,785
    I hired a hall for Xmas ,as the family is too large now for holding Xmas day together in a house. I booked the hall and an outside Caterer for 36 people,this included,Daughters ,Sons,
    Grandchildren and Great Grandchildren.
    We had a great day, and as most of the lads play Guitar,Banjo, Harmonica etc, we had plenty Music, Singing,Dancing (GREAT).:dbgrtmb:.

I went outside for a Cigarette. I was just standing quietly puffing and thinking to myself when the thought struck me, 'If It Wasn't for the wife and I meeting and getting married, this hall would be empty today !!, This Family Would Not Be Here'!!!:scratch:.

As I stood there I started to have a laugh thinking about it, Examples,,,.
    Thom would be glad if the wife and I never met, as Betty has been nipping his ears off for the past hour.
    James would be glad, He wouldn't require his wee Sleekit Hip Flask.
    Frank would be glad,as Jean has had a wee bit too much Gin, and he has to watch the kids.

As I was standing there thinking of all the Permutations and having a good laugh(By Myself),
    I heard the wife's Dulcet Tones coming from behind me saying,.

"What The Hell Are You Laughing At? Have You Been On The Whiskey AGAIN" !!!!:mad:.

Was This A Senior Moment ? Or Was The Wife Correct? or a combination of both:D:D:D.

• Like Like x 4
    • Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
      +0
      You've got to the age where you can have a good laugh to yourself & not worry about what other people think of you:dbgrtmb:

At least you've not reached the stage of waiting for people to walk past your house & banging a shovel on the wall as they go by.

Have you got to the stage where you draw chalk circles around dog poo on the street yet?

• Like Like x 1
      • daitheplant

daitheplant Total Gardener

Retired
        Ratings:
        +2,881
        Music, put it down to the WIFE having a premature senior moment and a whisky too many.:yess::heehee::heehee::dbgrtmb:

• Like Like x 1
        • ARMANDII

ARMANDII Low Flying Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
          +100,838
          Naah, Music, I reckon it was you just realising how lucky you were that you did meet your wife, had all the good times and the bad times you've both shared in your life. If you can look back on your life and smile..................it couldn't have been a bad one!!:heehee::thumbsup::D

• Like Like x 2