West Dean Gardens

Discussion in 'Garden Visits' started by dalbuie, Jul 25, 2006.

1. dalbuie

dalbuie Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Has anyone been to West Dean Gardens near Chichester in West Sussex? It looks rather lovely and they are having a Chilli fiesta on the 5th&6th of August, talks, tips on growing, tastings and demonstrations, I would love to go!It seems to be an annual event. [​IMG]

2. Honey Bee

Honey Bee Gardener

Queen Bee
    Sunny South coast (well, it used to be......)
    Ratings:
    +54
    Hi Daulbie

It is an annual event - I hope to go tomorrow, haven't made up my mind conpletely yet, as Mr HB is on call and will have to stay at home.... so I'll have to take the little darlings alone....

Shall send a report.....

..... its a bit far for you to come all the way down here, are you a chilli fanatic, or are you on your hols???

:cool:

3. Banana Man

Banana Man You're Growing On Me ...

SuperHero...
    Ratings:
    +410
    Find out what the hottest chillis are HoneyBee. I made a chilli with loads of Scotch Bonnets last time. I didn't realise how hot they were and gave a portion to little BM who usually likes chilli con carni. He just said Ouch hot daddy! When I tasted it I couldn't believe the heat! I did put rather a lot in. :eek:

4. Honey Bee

Honey Bee Gardener

Queen Bee
    Sunny South coast (well, it used to be......)
    Ratings:
    +54
    poor thing!!!!! Hope he gave you really nasty nappy for that!!!!!!! :D :D :D

If I find the Holy Grail, I'll get a packet of seeds & let you have some... [​IMG]