What have I done wrong

Discussion in 'Edible Gardening' started by Wp1234, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Wp1234

Wp1234 Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    I have been growing tomatoes for years but for whatever reason this years crop has been a total disaster, 8 plants all with the same.problem .Ive no idea what I've done that's different this season to create these mutant tomatoes and would appreciate any thoughts from the panel.

Many thanks
    Wyn

Attached Files:

2. Gwen austin

Gwen austin Gardener

Tea technician
    Ratings:
    +238
    Yes they are somewhat out of shape! I have never in all my years succeeded with tomatoes so have no useful insights but someone will be along soon who will. I can tell you that all my veg have failed this year. It's been a miserable growing season in Scotland. Everything bolted, didn't grow or just simply refused to grow. The only success was strawberries and black currants. The birds got the whole stock before I got there. There is always next year ...

• Like Like x 1
    • Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
      +53,889
      Welcome to GC Wp1234. :) May I suggest that you re-post your problem and pictures in the Tomato 2015 thread at the top of the Edible Gardening forum. It's more likely to get a response there.